Effective date: March 20, 2019
Hannah’s Happy Adventures (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the
https://hannahshappyadventures.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Service: Service is the https://hannahshappyadventures.com/ website operated by Hannah’s Happy Adventures
Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and Last name
- Cookies and Usage data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Hannah’s Happy Adventures uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when
- you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support and improve your experience on this website
- To provide analysis of valuable information so that we can improve the
- To monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To respond to your comments
- To personalise and improve the services and and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Hannah’s Happy Adventures may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hannah’s Happy Adventures
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with this Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As a European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR section below.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). If you are under 18, do not use or provide information on this website or use any of the interactive or public comment features. Please do not provide information including your name, address, telephone number, email or any use name.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Visitors GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) These include:
- We will retain the information you choose to provide to us until: you ask us to delete the information, our decision to cease using our existing data providers or the company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it
- You can request access to your data that we store and have the right to rectify/erase your personal data
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the GDPR.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
If you wish to have your information deleted, please email [email protected] to submit a request
* By email: [email protected]
* By visiting this page on our website: